Rock Your Real Estate Social Media in November with a Free Content Calendar
Are you ready to rock your real estate social media in November? Creating a content calendar is the perfect way to get started. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process step-by-step, so you can create a calendar that will help you engage your audience, achieve your marketing goals, and boost your business this November.
Looking for the free download?
Click below to skip ahead to the free November content calendar guide for real estate!
Planning for Success
To create a successful social media content calendar for your real estate business, you need to start by planning. Here are some specific tips:
Identify your target audience and their interests.
Who are you trying to reach with your social media marketing? What are their needs and interests? Once you know your target audience, you can create content that is relevant and engaging to them.
Set goals for your social media marketing.
What do you want to achieve with your social media marketing? Do you want to increase brand awareness, generate leads, or drive traffic to your website? Once you know your goals, you can create content that will help you achieve them.
Choose the right social media platforms for your business
Not all social media platforms are created equal. Some platforms are better suited for certain businesses than others. For example, Instagram is a great platform for sharing visually appealing content, such as photos and videos of listings. LinkedIn is a great platform for sharing professional content and connecting with other professionals in the real estate industry.
Research relevant hashtags and keywords
Hashtags are keywords that people use to search for content on social media. By using relevant hashtags in your posts, you can increase your chances of being seen by people who are interested in what you have to say. You should also research relevant keywords that people are using to search for real estate-related content. You can then use those keywords in your blog posts, social media posts, and website content.
Create a variety of content types
People consume content in different ways. Some people prefer to read blog posts, while others prefer to watch videos or look at photos. By creating a variety of content types, you can appeal to a wider audience.
Here are some specific examples of content types that you can create for your real estate social media calendar:
- Blog posts: Write blog posts about topics that are relevant to your target audience, such as tips for buying or selling a home, real estate market trends, and local community news.
- Images: Share high-quality photos and videos of your listings, as well as photos and videos of local events and attractions.
- Videos: Create videos about your listings, real estate tips, and local community news.
- Infographics: Create infographics that share interesting facts and statistics about the real estate market.
Once you have created a variety of content types, you can start to schedule your posts on your social media calendar.
By following these tips, you can create a successful social media content calendar that will help you achieve your business goals.
Benefits of a Well-Planned Content Calendar
A social media content calendar offers a number of benefits for real estate businesses, including:
- Consistency: A content calendar helps you to post on a regular schedule, which is important for keeping your audience engaged. When people know when to expect new content from you, they are more likely to follow you and check back on your social media pages.
- Time efficiency: A content calendar can save you time by helping you to plan and schedule your posts in advance. This means that you don’t have to spend time scrambling to come up with content ideas and create posts on the spot.
- Relevance: A content calendar helps you to create content that is relevant to your target audience and that meets your marketing goals. When you have a plan in place, you can make sure that you are creating content that is likely to resonate with your followers and help you achieve your business objectives.
How a Social Media Content Calendar Can Benefit Your Real Estate Business
Here are some specific examples of how a social media content calendar can benefit your real estate business:
- Increase brand awareness: By posting regularly on social media, you can increase brand awareness and make your business more visible to potential customers.
- Generate leads: You can use your social media content to promote your listings, share valuable information with potential buyers and sellers, and collect contact information.
- Drive traffic to your website: You can use your social media posts to link to your website and drive traffic to your landing pages.
- Build relationships with potential clients: Social media is a great platform for interacting with potential clients and building relationships with them. By responding to comments and questions, and by sharing content that is relevant to their interests, you can show potential clients that you are a knowledgeable and trustworthy resource.
Overall, a social media content calendar is an essential tool for any real estate business that wants to succeed with social media marketing. By taking the time to create and use a content calendar, you can reap the many benefits that it has to offer.
Key Holidays and Events in November for Social Media Posts
Military Family Month
In November, take the opportunity to honor military families and their unique housing needs. Share information about special programs for veterans and active-duty service members, demonstrating your commitment to serving these valuable clients.
National Entrepreneurship Month
Celebrate entrepreneurship in the real estate industry during National Entrepreneurship Month. Share your journey as an entrepreneur and how it influences your approach to real estate. This personal touch can resonate with potential clients and set you apart from the competition.
Daylight Savings Day (November 4th)
Daylight Savings Time Ends Sunday November 5th at 2am. On November 4th, remind your followers to set their clocks back. Use this occasion to discuss how a well-lit home can enhance its value and appeal, highlighting the importance of lighting in real estate.
Election Day (November 7th)
November 7th marks Election Day, an opportunity to encourage civic engagement. Remind your followers to vote and discuss how elections can influence housing policies and impact the real estate market. Engaging in civic discussions shows your commitment to the broader community.
US Thanksgiving (November 23rd)
Express gratitude to your clients and followers on November 23rd. Share what you’re thankful for in the real estate world, whether it’s successful deals, fulfilling client relationships, or the opportunity to work in this dynamic field. Showing gratitude humanizes your business.
Small Business Saturday (November 25th)
Support local small businesses on November 25th. Highlight the importance of local communities when buying and selling homes. Emphasize how your real estate services contribute to the local economy, fostering a sense of community involvement.
Giving Tuesday (November 28th)
Encourage giving back to the community on November 28th. Share how you’re contributing to local causes through your real estate work, whether through charity events, community initiatives, or philanthropic endeavors. Highlight your commitment to making a positive impact beyond real estate transactions.
What’s Inside the Free Real Estate Social Media Calendar Download?
With a post idea for every day of the month, you’ll never run out of ideas. We’ve included major November holidays and fun social media holidays as well as real estate post ideas to keep your content consistent.
Fun Social Media Holidays
- National Happy Hour Day: Celebrate this light-hearted holiday by sharing tips on creating the perfect home bar or featuring local establishments with great happy hour deals.
- National Hiking Day: Promote outdoor living by discussing nearby hiking trails and their proximity to available listings.
- Throw Out Your Leftovers Day: Use humor to your advantage by suggesting creative ways to repurpose spaces in a home, encouraging followers to “throw out” the old and embrace the new.
Real Estate Social Media Post Ideas
- Home of the Week: Showcase a standout property each week, providing a virtual tour and in-depth information.
- Behind the Scenes: Offer a glimpse into your daily real estate activities, including property visits, client meetings, and team collaborations.
- This or That: Engage your audience by posting scenarios like “This cozy reading nook or that spacious backyard?” and encourage them to share their preferences.
Download Your Free November Social Media Calendar for Realtors
Access your free Real Estate Social Media Calendar download to kickstart your social media planning for November. This ready-made calendar includes fun holidays, post ideas, and special dates to keep your content engaging and relevant.
Download your free calendar today and start creating social media content that will resonate with your audience.
Conclusion: Plan Your November with Photofy
Plan your November social media content with Photofy and save time and effort. With Photofy, you can easily plan and schedule all of your November social media content. Photofy’s intuitive design tools make it easy to create visually appealing posts, and its powerful scheduler allows you to set up post reminders for each day. Simply, choose a template or start with a photo, customize, and schedule it. Photofy’s scheduler will send you a reminder before your post is published, so you can make sure that everything is perfect.
You can use this guide to schedule your social media content, or use it as a starting point to plan your perfect social media schedule for October.
Photofy is partnered with top real estate brands and offers branded Photofy plans that fit your company. Click on the logo of your brand below to learn more about available plans. We also offer Real Estate Marketing Solution for all real estate professionals and teams.